Nykobing vs Naestved (Predictions, Preview, Picks, Tips, Odds)

Nykobing	 vs Naestved - Prediction Nykobing vs Naestved

Prediction: X
Tipster: clone
Stake: 14
Odds: 3.57
Bookmaker: Pinnacle Sports
Date: 05.09.2016
Time: 16:30 (UTC+0)
League: Landspokal Cup Denmark
Category: Soccer Prediction Soccer Prediction
Result: won
Result: 2-2
Profit: +35.98
Published: 05 September 2016 - 12:51 (UTC+0)
Preview: The Soccer match between Nykobing vs Naestved will take place on 05.09.2016 in Landspokal Cup Denmark. The tipster clone makes the betting prediction a win for no one (Draw) in the Full Time and stakes 14 at the odds 3.57 from Pinnacle Sports. From this Money Line Soccer prediction the tipster clone can make a possible profit of 35.98.

All the bookmakers raised the odds for a money line 1 form 2.1 to 2.75 and decreased the odds for a money line 2 from 3.1 to 2.6. For the moment the odds are balanced and there are 50/50 chances to see one of this team to win. That means is a 25% chance to see a money line 1, 25% chance to see a money line 2 and 50% to see a money line x. I don't know if my calculations are good but I know that is a high chance for a money line x.


Pick: a win for no one (Draw) in the Full Time

# 241 / 262 - Soccer - Money Line
Updated: 0d 3h 55m
Picks Won Void Lost Half won Half lost
220 79 1 140 0 0
Profit Yield Hit rate Average odds
-212.47 -5.82 35.91 2.83

Check for Live Streaming


New Predictions

DateEventTipsterPredictionOddsBookmaker
Tennis27.05.2018 Bosnia and Herzegovinaadin1 1.41 10Bet
Tennis27.05.2018 Bosnia and Herzegovinaadin1 1.32 10Bet
Soccer25.05.2018 Nigeriaigbineone 1.66 10Bet

*Odds – Are not always accurate and can change.

Betting Tip

Leave a reply