1. Terms & Conditions
1.1. Using our site you automatically agree to our Terms & Conditions of Use. You may not use our site if you don’t accept our T&C or you are not complying with any relevant regulations and laws that apply in your region.
1.2. The user/visitor confirms that he is at least 18 years old and his country of residence allows visiting gambling related sites.
1.3. Our site does not offer bookmaking or services related to gambling.
1.4. All the content of this site is for informational purposes only. Any information appearing on the site is not meant in any way to be a source of professional advice or recommendation to bet or gamble. The user/visitor is warned that gambling involves high psychological and financial risks and that he acts exclusively at his own discretion and responsibility.
1.5. We do not sell predictions, all of our content and services are free.
1.6. We cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage as consequence of decisions based on information, betting advises or third party links provided on this site. The visitor is warned to act and follow betting advises exclusively at his own discretion and risk.
1.7. Errors can be found on our site. It could be a typo, site error or some of our content might be out of date or incomplete. We try to ensure this doesn’t happen but if you come across something that you’d like to see updated or you feel is incorrect, Contact Us.
2. Privacy and Data Policy
2.1. We collect information from you when you register on our site, or fill out a form. When registering or commenting on our website, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: e-mail address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously. When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
2.2. The personal information we collect from you include:
– Information about the device you use to browse our website.
– Your IP address.
– Information you submit when you apply for a user/tipster account on our site (such as your username, email address & country of residence).
– Any information you provide to us if you fill out a form or contact us.
– Any information you provide to us if you enter our tipster competition including, if requested, your Skrill or Neteller email address, which is required by us in order to make payments to you if you win the competition. If you do not provide this information, we may not be able to credit you with the prize.
2.3. Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
– To personalize your browsing experience. Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs. For example we will display content or targeted advertising which will be more relevant to you on our site.
– To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
– The email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
– To make payments to you if you win our tipster competition.
– If you enter our competition and any prize is being provided by a third party, we may disclose the information you submit when you enter the competition to that third party, so they will be able to provide you with the prize.
2.4. Registered users are granted with full access to their personal data and ability to update/erase it in any given moment.
2.5. How long we keep the data: By default users data is kept for an indefinite period of time. Upon request by the user, we agree to erase your account along with any personal data and contributed content related to the account.
2.6. We do not share, sell or lease any personal information to any 3rd parties unless we are required by law to do so. We don’t use external services to store or operate with personal data we have collected through the site.
2.7. We are committed to ensuring that user’s information is fully protected. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect. These include:
– Use of SSL encryption for sensitive data.
– Hardware stored in secured datacentres behind firewalls.
– All access to information restricted by password and/or secure key.
Whilst we take great care to ensure any confidential information remains protected we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the Internet. Of course you are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. Nobody from our team will ever ask you for your password, so please don’t trust anybody asking you for it.
– we will only collect sufficient personal information for the uses set out above;
– we will endeavour to keep your personal information up-to-date;
– we will not retain your personal information longer than necessary unless required to do so by law;
– we will not transfer your personal information to a country outside the European Economic Area unless safeguards are in place to protect your personal information to the standards that apply within the EEA including via standard contractual clauses and Privacy Shield or where the transfer is necessary to administer a competition you have entered via our service (for example, it is sometimes necessary to send your username to a bookmaker outside the EEA if you enter a competition administered by that bookmaker).
2.9. Links to other websites: Once the visitor navigates through a link to leave our site we have no control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. The visitor should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Cookies are small files that websites save to your hard disk or to your browser’s memory. You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Internet browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies or to notify you when a cookie is being placed on your computer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the features of our site or other websites that you visit. To learn more about cookies and how to disable them we recommend you visit the Information Commissioner’s website here.
By using our service you consent to us using the following cookies:
– WordPress cookies for login/register/commenting purposes.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser. When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your settings. Login cookies and other site settings have different time persistence in order to remember your settings, you can easily delete your browser cookies if you feel something is not right.
– Google Analytics cookies for tracking purposes (_ga, _gat, _gid).
– PHPSESSID, login_name, email, password cookies. Their purpose is to keep track of your sessions, so you will not have to enter your login details every time you make a comment or publishing an article.
We can’t guarantee the correctness of information contained within our pages, predictions from tipsters, or information obtained from third parties. All information appearing on this site is not meant in any way to be a source of professional advice or recommendation to in any way bet or gamble although all tipster have verified statistics. We can’t be held responsible for any loss or damage as consequence of decisions based on information, betting advises or third party links provided on our site. The visitor is warned to act exclusively at his own discretion and risk. If you experience gambling problems of any kind, you should seek professional advice from a professional body such as Gamblers Aware.
On our site no betting or gambling of any form occurs it’s just for entertainment and fun. In a country where betting or gambling is not permitted our site should be used for informational purposes only, and not with a view to betting or gambling via a third party website, including the sponsors and bookies promoted on our site, where betting or gambling is facilitated. It is the individual’s responsibility to ensure that any activity with a third party which facilitates the placement of bets and/or wagers does not breach the laws relating to betting or gambling of the country or state where the individual is based. Under no circumstances will we be liable for any breach of state or country law that may occur as a result of an individual’s usage of this website, or of any other third party website. It is the individual’s responsibility to comply with their local laws.
Visitors and users of this site must also understand that it is illegal for anyone under the age of 18 to bet or gamble.