Play the exclusive Age of the Gods: Wonder Warriors slot on Casino at bet365 and claim either 5, 10 or 20 Free Spins when you stake £25 in cash.
Significant Offer Terms and Conditions
• Promotional periods run from 09:00 GMT until 23:59 GMT on 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th and 8th August 2021.
• To qualify for 5, 10 or 20 Free Spins you must stake £25 in cash on the Age of the Gods: Wonder Warriors slot, during a promotional period. Once you have completed the staking requirement you will be notified of the Free Spins via a Casino pop-up message, which you will need to accept or decline. You can only receive one allocation of Free Spins per daily promotional period. You are not required to participate in every promotional period.
• The probability of receiving each of the three rewards is 25% chance for 5 Free Spins, 50% chance for 10 Free Spins, 25% chance for 20 Free Spins.
• Free Spins will be credited automatically and you will have three days to use each set of Free Spins. Any unused Free Spins will be removed along with any winnings accrued within three days of claiming.
• To use your Free Spins click on the Free Spins icon on Age of the Gods: Wonder Warriors and press ‘Spin’. If you are on a mobile device or tablet, you will need to go to the menu at the top left of the game screen and click on the ‘Free Spins Bonus’ option to be able to play your Free Spins.
• Free Spins can only be used on the Age of the Gods: Wonder Warriors slot.
• This offer is only available to new and eligible customers.
For more information about all offers please visit the bet365 website.
Stake £25 on Age of the Gods: Wonder Warriors in a daily promotional period to receive 5, 10 or 20 Free Spins. Promo periods run from 09:00 GMT until 23:59 GMT each day between 2nd and 8th August 2021. Max. prize, game restrictions, time limits and T&Cs apply.